Preparing a research project (Research Proposal) is a key step in applying for research doctoral programs. Make sure that You have enough time to choose the theme and the alleged supervisor, and preparation of the draft text.
The scope of the research project, usually 1000 – 1500 words, in some universities 1500 – 2000 words (excluding summary and references, the number of which must be in the limit of 10-20).
1. Name of the project;
2. Project summary (maximum 300 words) – description of research problem, its context and significance;
3. A General description of the study:
4. Positioning research – a literature review:
5. Design and methodology of the study:
6. Implementation plan research project description specific objectives by year;
7. The list of references.
Previous article <<"Documents for admission and registration procedure"
The following article "Guidelines for the preparation of the research project ">>