The order of registration documents for admission to the master of
All documents in the application for admission sent to the admissions office electronically. The selection Committee may request to submit the original documents in the review process of Your application or after.
- All fields of the application for admission should be filled in English;
- Each attached to the application an electronic document must have a title (e.g. "Ivan Ivanov Transcript");
- The volume of each enclosed document should not exceed 2 MB;
- All documents in Russian must be translated into English professional translation or notarized;
- Each document must be scanned into a single file, for example: if a copy of Your diploma and its English translation consists of 6 pages, the file, which You will present the admissions Committee should include 6 pages;
- Copies of education documents must be certified by the educational part of the University;
- For each program to which You are applying, You must submit a complete package of required documents (even if it is a program one University).
>> Search for graduate programs in universities in the UK