Admission requirements to the graduate of the University of Cambridge
General admission requirements graduate of Cambridge
Minimum requirements for admission to graduate programs at the University of Cambridge are:
- diploma of bachelor or specialist with the highest average score,
- a certificate confirming knowledge of the English language:
- IELTS: overall score of 7.0, including at least 6.5 in reading and 7.0 in the rest of the parts;
- TOEFL: overall score of 100 including a minimum of 25 in each component.
- In some specialties, for example, the program of law and linguistics requirements for the English level may be higher; precise details on the pages of the respective programmes of the University of Cambridge;
- the availability of funds for tuition.
Additional admission requirements for specialized programs of magistracy of Cambridge
Prior to the submission of the application should study carefully the requirements of the program to which You are going to do. Some graduate programs designed specifically for professionals and require experience at the time of the start of classes.
Some programs will require providing results of specialized tests. For example, the Business school of Cambridge Said Business School recommends that the certificate of the GMAT with a score of at least 80% and GRE – not less than 780 points for math.
>> How to increase chances of admission to graduate school Cambridge