successful admissions


of students enter the university of their choice


students consult Education Index when applying for universites

  • 1708

Temporary visa under the Tier 5 (Government Authorized Exchange)

If you are a student of a British University and plan to get a job directly related to Your specialty that You can approach a work visa category of the Tier 5 (Government Authorized Exchange). It can last up to two years, depending on the selected program, terms and conditions of the employer.

In order to apply for this visa category, you are not required to leave the UK. In this case, your sponsor may be just organization for the exchange program. Such organization, for example, may be a recruitment Agency or a student Association AIESEC. The list of authorized organizations and exchange programs can be found on the website of the state Agency UKBA.

The material in this Chapter was compiled in February 2013

Создай свою карьеру мечты