Scholarships the University of Kent for international students on the International Foundation programme and Pre-Masters
The University of Kent is one of the leading universities in the UK, which is included in the top twenty universities in the UK according to the prestigious rating from the Guardian.
For foreign students planning to study programs of the first higher or a graduate degree, the University offers a number of training courses the International Pathways (International Foundation and Pre-Masters), the purpose of which is to train students from other countries on academic subjects and English language for further enrollment at major University programs.
For foreign students studying in Kent at the International Pathways programs, the University provides a number of scholarships:
- multiple scholarships, with the size of 5000 pounds each, for partial payment of training at the preparatory programmes International Foundation (1 year study);
- multiple scholarships, with a size of 1500 pounds each, for partial payment of training at the preparatory programmes International Foundation (1 year study).
The necessary conditions apply
- You have to make a preliminary offer of a place on the courses the International Pathways programme Graduate Diploma or Foundation.
- The University should receive confirmation that you have accepted the offered place.
>> Contact the University for details
How to apply
- Apply for a place on the International Foundation programme or Graduate Diploma.
- Once you have accepted a place, You will need to write an essay in which you answer the following questions:
- Why did you choose this program Pathways?
- Why have you applied to the University of Kent?
- How do you see your future career after completion of the training Pathways and the subsequent receipt of a diploma at the University of Kent?
For details about submitting essays , submit a request to the University of Kent.
The submission deadline
Until may 31 (the year before the study).
Applicants will be informed about the scholarship until August for programmes starting school in September (until November for programmes starting school in January).
>> Read more about University of Kent