Full list of documents for admission to Oxford
Terms of admission to Oxford in the master's determine, the following documents as part of the application for admission:
- The application form (Application Form for Graduate Study) that includes Your personal details, information about education and command of foreign languages, the choice of studies and of the College, proposed funding sources and application for the scholarship;
- Copy of diploma of previous education education, including list of courses taken, their volume in credits and obtained scores;
- Motivation letter (Personal statement), one-two printed pages for training (unlike research) programs – answer the following questions:
- What relevant academic, research and practical experience do You have?
- Why did You apply for this program?
- What are Your academic interests?
- Three recommendation lettersthat contains information about Your academic abilities and successes, as well as evaluating Your ability to study at their chosen program;
- Resume (CV)provided by the applicants, having work experience of 3 months;
- IELTS certificate (or equivalent) confirming the level of English proficiency;
- Additional documentsrequired for admission to some programs may include:
- One or two writing tasks (essays);
Portfolio / CD / audio-visual data;
- Certificates of completion of required tests (e.g., GRE, GMAT);
- A copy of the passport;
- Payment of cost of processing applications £50