What should contain academic recommendation to the student entering the master course in a foreign University?
Academic letter of recommendation student entering the master course in a foreign University should include the following information about reference:
- Recommender name
- Academic degree and academic title of referee (if any)
- The position of the Recommender
- The name of the institution / organization
- Email: should be the Email of the organization (not gmail.com, yandex.ru etc.)
The standard volume recommended for the master's degree is one or two pages A4, 11-th or 12-th font.
A set of questions that should answer a letter of recommendation to a large extent depends on the subject and requirements of the program, which receives the entrant. For example: recommendation on the design program needs to open the creative abilities of the entrant, and recommendations for the financial program it should tell you about the analytical skills recommended. Below are a standard set of questions that need to be dealt with in the recommendations to the student entering the graduate program in business and management:
- As long as the Recommender know the applicant?
- What was/ is the academic performance of the applicant?
- What is the intellectual potential and abilities of the applicant?
- Does the applicant such as persistence in achieving goals? Example?
- What were the specialized academic interests of the applicant? Example?
- How well is the Applicant able to Express their thoughts orally and in writing?
- Comment on the level of written and spoken English of the applicant.
- The applicant's approaches to learning: motivation, logic, responsibility, etc.?
- A description of the nature of the applicant? The main advantages of the applicant?
- Over what the applicant need to work?
- How did the relations of the applicant with classmates and professors?
- The ability of the applicant to work individually and in a team.
- As far as the applicant is willing to study at the University of Britain?
>> To order assistance in the preparation of recommendations
>> Download the graduate program in universities in the UK