What should contain a letter of recommendation to the program of the first higher?
A letter of introduction to the programme a first higher education – bachelor degree in foreign University must contain the following attributes:
- The name of the Introducer,
- The position of the Recommender
- The name of the institution / organization
- Email: should be the Email of the organization (not gmail.com, yandex.ru etc.)
The standard volume of recommendations for the programme a first higher education is one and a half page A4, 11-th or 12-th font.
A set of questions that should answer a letter of recommendation largely depends on the subject and requirements of the program, which receives the entrant. For example: recommendation on the design program needs to open the creative abilities of the entrant, and the recommendation for a program in Finance should confirm strong analytical skills. Below are a standard set of questions for bachelor of business and management:
- How and how long the Recommender know the applicant?
- Overall assessment of progress and abilities of the applicant.
- Brief description of academic interests of the applicant?
- Which disciplines/ roles the applicant has special aptitude?
- How well is the applicant able to Express their thoughts orally and in writing?
- Assessment of the qualities of the applicant on the following criteria:
- Academic achievement
- Academic potential
- Motivation for further studies
- Analytical/ creative abilities
- Communication skills
- Independence of thought
- What is the relationship of the applicant with classmates and teachers?
- Does the applicant's leadership qualities? Example?
- Outside of academic interests and Hobbies of the applicant.
- On what applicants need to work hard to achieve success in their future studies and work?
- The overall maturity of the applicant and readiness to study at the University.
- 1-2 examples in the basic qualities of the applicant.
>> To order assistance in the preparation of recommendations