If your goal is admission to a highly ranked foreign University, don't miss the webinar, which will take place on 6 July from 16:00 (GMT)!
An expert on higher education abroad Maria Nemchinova will compare the educational system of great Britain and the Netherlands, will review several leading universities and talk about the nuances of admission. The representative of the ISC at the University of Sheffield Ross Shaw will talk about the benefits of the University. A graduate of Dutch University Catherine Hadrian will share their experiences of admission, study and student life.
What we will discuss:
- in what countries of Europe you can study in English;
- what to do in the UK and the Netherlands right after school;
- how to prepare for the master's degree for those who have an insufficient level of English and for those who want to study the subject from bachelor degrees;
- deadlines apply: is it possible to do in 2017;
- what British and Dutch universities are popular among Russian-speaking students
- review of the top British University of Sheffield (one of the top 100 world universities in the QS 2018);
- about studying in the Netherlands from the horse's mouth: Catherine Hadrian's wall to share their learning experiences and answer your questions.
Participation is free of charge. Bonus for webinar participants: free assistance in applying for the preparatory program ISC until 15 August 2017.