successful admissions


of students enter the university of their choice


students consult Education Index when applying for universites

  • 7248

How to stay and work in the UK after the training?

Despite the abolition of the post-training work visa (Tier 1 Post-Study Work) from April 2012, there are several ways to stay in the UK after graduation. In this article we will describe the types of visas that are most suitable for foreign students of British universities who wish to stay and work in England.

>> Work permit Tier 2 (General)

>> Visas category Tier 1 (Entrepreneur, Graduate Entrepreneur, Exceptional Talent)

>> Temporary visa under the Tier 5 (Government Authorized Exchange)

>> Working while studying for students Tier 4

>> Work permit for post-graduate students (PhD)

>> Rules of employment for the citizens of the Baltic States