Scholarships the University of Leeds for graduate students from Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine and other CIS countries for 2013-2014 academic year
University of Leeds offers a wide range of scholarships to foreign students who wish to obtain a degree of master (MSc) in business. The University of Leeds included in the top 10 of UK universities in the top 100 in the world for research.
We want to draw your special attention to the scholarship MaruriceKeyworth. International students awarded this scholarship will receive a discount of £4000 to the cost of training. For the scholarship can apply all international students, self-paying for their studies that satisfy the input criteria. To receive the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate the following.
- Estimates for first degree should be in the range of 20% of the best estimates of its release.
- Confirmation of the high level of the applicant in his personal statement (for example prizes and awards received during the study).
- Good reviews from your previous place of study
- Explanation of the uniqueness that they can make in a student society.
The number of scholarships of this type are limited, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The following is a list of other scholarships.
- Some of the best students enrolled for the course "Actuarial Finance", will receive a scholarship of £4500.
- Especially talented entrants for the course "Entrepreneurship", can get a discount of £4000 to the cost of training.
- Scholarship MickYates, giving a discount of £4000 to the cost of tuition designed for students accepted on the course "Management".
Source: University of Leeds
>> MBA of the University of Leeds
>> Graduate Programs The University Of Leeds