Reminder to scholarship applicants
What you should pay attention to when searching for scholarships:
- criteria for the selection of applicants;
- special requirements to the programmes, supervisors and students, such as the presence of accreditation in a specific organization, form of education, specialization of the supervisor, membership in professional associations, etc.
- the presence of mandatory special conditions, such as the possibility of obtaining a work visa at the end of the funded programs, see the scholarship of the Bank of England;
- for what purpose are allocated, the amount of coverage costs;
- the duration, possibility of extension or re-treatment;
- does applying for multiple grants to the same organization, because a violation of this rule may result in the rejection of consideration of applications;
- the terms and procedure for submission of applications since the scholarship program can be opened at any time of the year;
- the ratio of time in payment of tuition at the University and the announcement of the decision to award the scholarship.
Previous: <<"The British scholarships: Glossary"