New career center opened in the University of London, Roehampton
University of London Roehampton opened the doors of the new center for career development for its students and graduates.
The center is located on the first floor of the University library and offers the following services:
- Unitemps – access to the database of job offers for part-time and full-time work;
- Express coaching session with a specialist employment – from 12 to 2 daily;
- Access to resources, dedicated career development, online and offline;
- career Online;
- Volunteer projects for students, participation in which will allow you to acquire the necessary skills, experience and enhance Your CV;
- Job fairs and career days on the campus of the University;
- Express session for students on effective management of personal finances.
The career center is open to students and graduates of the University Roehampton from Monday to Friday.
>> Program of the first higher in Roehampton
>> Graduate programs in Roehampton
>> MBA in Roehampton
>> Research program in Roehampton