Study at the unique British University of the island of Cyprus, amongst the only 2 British University Campuses in Europe after BREXIT, without the financial cost of UK education and cost of living. The average cost of studying at UCLan Cyprus is almost 50% less compared to any other British University.
The University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus), is located in Pyla, Larnaka. Now, in its sixth year of operation, the University is well established with an excellent team of academic and professional staff, and an ever-growing family of undergraduate, postgraduate and research students.
Completion of studies at UCLan Cyprus will result in a Double Degree (two certificates) from the two Universities, UCLan Cyprus and UCLan UK, recognised not only in Cyprus but across Europe and beyond. Bringing to Cyprus a world-class reputation for academic excellence and innovative thinking, the University's aim is to develop future business leaders and international entrepreneurs, with the skills and business acumen for success in the modern global economy. This means UCLan Cyprus is able to offer a unique blend of knowledge, practical experience and modern relevance to equip its students with the qualifications and skills for the international market in employment.
All of UCLan Cyprus programmes of study are evaluated and recognised by the Ministry of Education & Culture in Cyprus and in addition, they meet the high quality standards required by the UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA). Many of courses are accredited by professional and statutory bodies, ensuring students meet the standards expected of today’s businesses. As well as benefiting from the highest British and Cypriot academic standards, students will have the advantage of a superlative student experience in every aspect of their university life, whether it’s learning, personal support, facilities and accommodation, employability or enjoyment and fun.
UClan Cyprus has won the sought-after title of ‘Most InAVative Education Facility’ at the prestigious Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) InAVation Awards in recognition for the creation of the best IT/ AV and on-line resources on the island and is proving hugely popular with students and staff alike.
UCLan Cyprus proudly announces the UCLan Cyprus Bursary for the new students who will enroll in 2020/2021, of €1,450 for Undergraduate students per year of study and €1,575 for Postgraduate students.
1. International accreditation: Earn a Double Degree (two certificates!) that will offer you a recognition in Cyprus, across Europe and beyond.
2. Not just another franchise: UCLan Cyprus is the first Branch Campus of the University of Central Lancashire and at the same time is a fully licensed Cypriot University. It's a unique and innovative model of a Cypriot and British University Educational Experience, approved and validated by both the Ministry of Education and Culture of Cyprus and the UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), for Higher Education.
3. Study at probably the best schools in Cyprus: - The School of Business, with project-based education inspired by entrepreneurship and innovation and accredited courses by the ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, offering internship opportunities in different business sectors. - The School of Law, considered to be the top in Cyprus with the first Moot Court Room on the island. Accredited by the JASB of England and Wales, it is equipped to rub shoulders with the elite Law Schools of the world. - The School of Sciences, with programmes ranked within the top 30 of the Guardian table obtaining the highest stu-dents satisfaction score (>90%), with unique innovative courses offered by no other in Cyprus.
4. Rankings and recognition of UCLan:
5. Student mobility: Enjoy a student life as a genuine UCLan student in Preston while you study at UCLan Cyprus and have the opportunity to participate in the Erasmus+ program, to encounter different cultures around Europe.
6. The Faculty: All PhD qualified, our lecturers are research-active and specifically trained to reach greater teaching quality for an enhanced student experience.
7. State-of-the-art campus: The most recent, if not the only, innovative and fully approved University premises in Cyprus, Winner of the EMEA "InAVative Educational Facility" Audio Visual (AV) Technology Award.
8. Global employability: Our Schools and Programmes are linked with global and local professional bodies and Accreditations. We have strong engagement with industry partners offering internships and networking opportunities, while at the same time offering you a QS World Ranked University degree which enhances your career chances in the global job market.
UCLan Cyprus 2019 alumni survey indicates a high overall University employability rate:
9. Student satisfaction: UCLan is renowned for its high student satisfaction, with the latest survey identifying that 92% of UCLan students are very satisfied with their experience.
10. Quality accommodation: A Mediterranean Lifestyle, offering students a safe, fun and affordable stay at the University's brand new accommodation.
All of UCLan Cyprus programmes of study are evaluated and recognised by the Ministry of Education & Culture in Cyprus and in addition, they meet the high quality standards required by the UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA). Many of the courses are accredited by professional and statutory bodies, ensuring students meet the standards expected of today’s businesses.
UCLan Cyprus location could not be better even if they tried! Situated on the southern coast of Cyprus, Larnaka is known for its beautiful clean beaches, great food and vibrant nightlife. It is the perfect location for a University and its student community (#UCLanians).
With the fantastic Mediterranean weather, outdoor leisure activities are very popular.
Larnaka Airport is the main airport in Cyprus, with only a 4.5 to 5-hour flight time from UK airports. A taxi from the airport to the UCLan Cyprus campus takes only 15 minutes.