We recognise that choosing a university and studying overseas can be one of the most important decisions you will make. Our Student Recruitment Team is here to help you study in Germany or the United Kingdom with GISMA Business School.
While studying in Germany, you have a number of accommodation options to choose from. The most popular options include flat or house share.
GISMA provides students enrolled on HE programmes with information and consultation on the available accommodation options in Hannover, Hamburg and Berlin. Please contact your GISMA consultant for more information.
Here are some of the options GISMA has to offer:
GISMA Berlin Starter Package
Students can apply and pay for this package before or after their visa appointment. Signing up for the package before your visa appointment is likely to help validate your visa application. The package includes the following:
Assistance with the following:
The total cost for this package is €1,850 and payable up front to GISMA. If your visa is rejected or for some reason, you are unable to proceed with your education in Berlin, we will refund €1,650 and keep €200 as an administration fee.
Accommodation & Airport Pick-up
You can start your accommodation process at GISMA once you receive your visa and book your flight ticket. The process is as follows:
1. The “Accommodation & Airport Pick-Up Application form” has to be completed.
2. After you send your application, you will receive an accommodation offer after a minimum of two weeks.
3. Your offer will include a description of the accommodation, local area and costs (rent, deposits, accommodation fee, etc.). If you decline our offer, you will only receive one more.
4. If you accept, you will receive booking confirmation - including payment details from your landlord.
5. If you request Airport Pick-Up in your application, you will also receive a confirmation for this. Please note: help with your accommodation is not offered as part of your programme fees.
The Careers Centre at GISMA helps students and alumni enrolled on HE programmes to fulfill their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
Successfully combining theory with practice, GISMA bridges the gap between conventional university study and the shifting requirements of today’s global marketplace. GISMA’s graduates have aspired to work in a number of sectors such as banking, financial services, engineering, mechanical engineering, oil and gas, information technology, consulting and business services. We provide a range of group and individual services which increase students professional and personal development and maximises their chances of landing a job in the German labour market after graduation. Employability after graduation is very important to us and is the main goal behind all our careers services activities. Thus we have partnered up with JobTeaser to offer one platform for students and employers to connect.