Quality teaching, a focus on employability, strong links with industry and an innovative approach to learning are just a few highlights of studying with Coventry University. With a wide range of courses across campuses in Coventry and London, a Coventry University degree is the first step towards your future career.
Located in the City of London, Coventry University London Campus gives you a real business experience in a state-of-the-art environment. However, there are plenty more reasons to study with us…
Why Choose Coventry University London Campus?
· UK’s top modern university for 7 years running - We place our students at the heart of everything we do, and we are dedicated to making your investment worthwhile.
· Top university for Student Experience - We are proud to have been voted as ‘University of the Year’ for Student Experience, an award that demonstrates our commitment to investing in our students.
· 97% of graduates employed within 6 months - Our dedicated Careers and Employability service helps you to secure work placements and summer internships to stand out from other graduates and prepare you for a successful career.
· TEF Gold university - We are ranked as second out of all universities in the UK for the excellent quality of teaching and learning that we provide to our students.
· Dynamic City Experience - Our campus is located in the heart of London’s financial district - a vibrant location for study, collaboration and networking.
· Ranked No. 13 UK University (Guardian University Guide 2019)
Located in the City of London, Coventry University London Campus is serious about business. Your real business and professional experience starts when you arrive on campus and continues throughout your programme with opportunities available for internships, consulting projects, entrepreneurship projects and simulations.
The University has created its programmes with industry experts to ensure that you are equipped with the essential skills you will need to build a successful international business career. Our students also benefit from work-related activities, delivered by industry-trained Teaching Fellows from over 20 countries.
Our courses include:
BA (Hons) Global Business Management
BA (Hons) International Finance and Accounting
BA (Hons) Top Up Global Business
BA (Hons) Top Up Global Marketing
BA (Hons) Top Up Accounting and Finance for International Business
BA (Hons) Top Up International Hospitality and Tourism Management
BA (Hons) Top Up International Fashion Management and Marketing
MSc Global Financial Trading
MSc International Fashion Marketing
MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management
MBA Global Business
MBA Global Financial Services
MBA International Fashion Management
MBA International Human Resource Management
MBA International Marketing
MBA Oil and Gas Management
Progression to Coventry University London Campus
Students are recommended to prepare for University entry at the Coventry University London Campus International Study Centre (ISC). ISC provides international students with a direct route to a range of degrees at the University:
All of ISC programmes consist of academic modules, study skills and English language training. By the end of your programme, you will be fully prepared for degree study and will have the skills you will need to succeed at University.
Coventry University London Campus is located in the heart of London’s financial district, just a few minutes’ walk from Liverpool Street station – a key commuting hub. London’s fantastic transport system will enable you to get around the city quickly and easily. There are also five international airports and the high-speed Eurostar rail link.