The first year of this course provides a thorough grounding in the core aspects of business, while the second year introduces core management subjects such as accounting, marketing, supply chain management.
• Continuing Professional Development 1
• Introduction to the International Business Environment
• Managing Multicultural Organisations
• Internal Business Dynamics
• The Economics of International Business
• Business Analytics
• Continuous Professional Development 2
• International Finance and Accounting
• Applied Marketing
• Global Operations and Supply Chains
• Managing Global Projects
Optional modules. 1 from the following:
The third year can be spent overseas with one of our partner institutions. We currently have links with institutions across Europe, Asia and America. Students may also choose to undertake an internship in a global company located in the UK. Study abroad and internship options may be subject to availability and/or additional costs.
• Professional Placement
• Study Abroad
In the final year, you can choose from subjects in a range of specialist international areas including international logistics, international marketing and international finance.
Your degree culminates with a written dissertation based on a supervised research project designed to extend your knowledge and understanding in a specialist area of interest and related to your studies.
• Continuous Professional Development 3
• International Business Strategy
• Global Leadership
• Business and Management Dissertation OR Undergraduate Internship
Optional modules, 2 from the following:
• Globalisation and Emerging Markets
• Europe Through a Global Lens
• Digital Economy
• Entrepreneurship in a Global Context
• International Marketing
• International Human Resources
• Global Logistics Management
• Advanced International Finance and Accounting
Coventry is only one hour’s train journey away from London, less than 20 minutes from Birmingham and 45 minutes from Oxford. You will find everything you would expect from a vibrant ultra-modern city and, because of the university’s city centre location, everything is within walking distance.