|Study mode||Start date||Duration|
- The MSc in Management is 8th best globally for careers progression and is in the top 10 in UK according to the Financial Times
- Brunel graduates enjoy the 13th highest starting salaries in the UK
- 1st in London for student satisfaction (Times Higher Education 2014)
- Brunel University is ranked Top in London, 4th in the UK and 29th in the world in a new world ranking of the top 100 universities founded in the last 50 years, (THE, World University Rankings 2014)
- New Ranking names Brunel University as one of the most International Universities in the World
Programme for International students gives a unique opportunity to join the Brunel Business school. This pathway will help you gain the skills and knowledge on the core concepts needed to understand computing and their application in organisations. With the fast-changing pace of technological advances, you will experience learning at an individual as well as group level, ranging from report writing to designing your own business web page.
The University is just a 20-minute walk – or a short bus ride – from Uxbridge underground station, so it is a straightforward journey into central London. There is also a night bus that can bring you from central London to the edge of the campus. The town of Uxbridge itself, which still has buildings dating back to its time as a Georgian market town, is a thriving commercial and business centre. Its major shopping complexes, The Pavilions and the Chimes Centre, boast a wide range of shops, cafes and a nine-screen multiplex cinema.