|Study mode||Start date||Duration||Fee international||Fee study period||Year of study|
|Full-time||Sep||years: 1||£15680||Academic year||2019 - 2020|
Many students choose to study at BPP Law School because of our reputation for excellence, a reputation that is built on our proven ability to offer students the skills they need to succeed in law.
If your goal is to become a barrister, our Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) provides the best possible preparation. With advocacy and conference skills taught by experienced practitioners, plus the widest range of electives of any provider, we are dedicated to putting you into practice.
On successfully completing our BPTC, you will be eligible to be called to the Bar of England and Wales (subject to meeting the qualifying session requirement of your Inn of Court).
• Learn from experienced practitioners who can help develop your legal career and have links to chambers
• Create your own competitive niche with our wide selection of optional modules - more than any other provider
• Advocacy and conference skills taught consistently in groups of four, using professional actors
• Top up your BPTC to a full Master’s degree, free of charge, by completing additional modules*
• Gain practical legal work experience through our award-winning Pro Bono Centre and BPTC internship schemes
• Flexible study to suit your commitments – learn full-time or part-time in our UK study centres
• Access expert careers advice, guidance with pupillage applications and interview support through our Careers Service
• Our Career Guarantee - secure pupillage within six months of completing your BPTC or study another course for free, including our LPC
Two BPP Law Schools are located in Holborn, close to the Inn of Courts and in Waterloo, near to the famous London Eye. BPP School of Business and Technology is situated in Shepherd's Bush. ACCA courses are being taught in our Shepherd’s Bush or Liverpool Street centres.
BPP study centre in Birmingham (both Business and Legal programmes) is situated in its city centre and equipped to the highest standard. It is based in Birmingham’s bustling commercial centre - the Colmore business and legal district - close to several mainline train stations as well as a host of other transport links.
One of the BPP Law Schools is located in the heart of Leeds, one of the fastest growing cities in the UK, known for being an exciting multi-cultural destination for business, study and leisure. It is a modern study centre is just a 3-minute walk from Leeds train station and the main shopping areas.
BPP’s centre in Manchester is a newly renovated historic building situated in the heart of the city centre, within five minutes’ walk of Oxford Road train station and main shopping areas.